Date of last update: [15 December 2021]
You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. No proposed changes to these terms and conditions are valid or have any effect. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions, you should cease using the Site immediately.
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information account the cookies on our site.
If you purchase goods or services from our site, our terms and conditions sale will apply to the sales. Our terms and conditions of sale can be found here.
1. Information About Us
Western Global Holdings Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 08809455, registered office Western House, Broad Lane, Yate, Bristol BS37 7LD (“we” or “us” or “our”).
2. Availability & Conditions of Use
2.1 The Site is made available to you by us. While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of the Site from time to time at our sole discretion.
2.2 As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- 2.2.1 not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions; and
- 2.2.2 not to defame, disparage any body or in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive; and
- 2.2.3 to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
2.3 We reserve the right to terminate, prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
3. Ownership, Use & Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 The Site and all content within the Site is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
3.2 The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any part of the content of our Site for commercial purposes. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from the Site unless expressly authorised by us in writing.
3.3 Any intellectual property rights (including without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered)) subsisting in any content or material on the Site belong to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of ourselves and/or our licensors. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site or the content within the Site.
4.1 While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether express or implied) that any information is or remains accurate, complete and up to date, or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
4.2 Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites which may be of interest. Statements concerning performance, technical specifications, operational usage or our products, appearing anywhere on the Site do not form part of any contract between us and any customers unless expressly agreed by us in writing.
4.3 Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to or may access the Site, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Site, or from any use of the Site or reliance on the data transmitted using the Site, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with or use of the Site or information hosted herein (including links to external documents) save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
5. Cookies & Other Information-Gathering Technologies
5.2 For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies Policy.
6. Hyperlinks & Third Party Sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
7. Acceptable Use
7.1 You may only use our Site for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- 7.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 7.1.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 7.1.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- 7.1.4 to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- 7.1.5 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- 7.1.6 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
7.2 You also agree:
- 7.2.1 Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 7.2.2 Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- a) any part of our site;
- b) any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- c) any software used in the provision of our site; or
- d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8. Warranties & Limitation of Liability
8.1 You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Consequently we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any content and information on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
8.2 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- 8.2.1 any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to the Site;
- 8.2.2 the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason; and
- 8.2.3 any representation or statement made on the Site.
8.3 Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including without limitation direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, the Site.
8.4 We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
10.1 We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
10.2 These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding and agreement between us and you in relation to your use of the Site and supersedes and replaces any representation, statement or other communication (whether written or otherwise) made by you or us which is not contained herein.
10.3 Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
10.4 These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.