ABOUT WESTERN GLOBAL
In 1962, Western Global was established as a family business in Stoke Gifford, United Kingdom as a tank fitting outfit. From its humble beginnings, Western expanded from the UK into European and North American markets. In 2014, Western acquired the business and assets of TransTank Pty Ltd, bolstering its containerized tank capability and expanding its footprint into Australia and South Africa, making Western a truly global organization.
As a leading provider of portable tanks and dispensing equipment for the storage and handling of fuels, lubricants and other fluids, Western Global is able to supply safe, reliable and cost-effective turnkey refueling solutions globally regardless of the application. Companies choose to work with Western Global for the following reasons:
- Over 50 years of experience in developing fuel storage and dispensing solutions
- A comprehensive product range of tanks and dispensing equipment
- Qualified in-house engineering, design and compliance team
- Professional project delivery team with a proven track record
- Global reach with multiple distribution and sales facilities in Canada, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Worldwide certification including ISO 9001:2015; 14001:2015 BSOHSAS 18001:2007
- Local and global product approvals including United Nations (UN), Underwriters Laboratory (UL & ULC), KIWA (Netherlands), British Standards (BS) and Australian Standards (AS)
Innovation is what drives us forward. We strive for continuous improvement in product development ensuring that our customers and their applications are always in focus. For over 5 decades, our partners have achieved ultimate efficiency in both their operations and their bottom lines by working with our organization and products.
Industry leader in the global supply of liquid fuel handling equipment through investment in quality, people and partnerships
To invest in:
People and strategic partnerships
Design and delivery of quality products
World class innovative engineering and supply chain processes
Established as a tank fitting outfit in Stoke Gifford, UK.
Developed the H250, a series of round
Connect with us
People are what fuel our business, both our staff and customers. Connect with us today to discuss your application and learn how to improve your operations.